Smile Makeovers : Composite Bonding
Book A Free Consultation ↓
Enter Your Details Below To Arrange A Free 30 Minute Consultation To Discuss Treatment Options
All You Need To Know About Composite Bonding ↓
What is bonding?
Simply, it is a technique used to stick tooth-coloured materials to teeth. Composite Bonding is also known as Bonding, Cosmetic Bonding and Dental Bonding. At The Dental Experts® our most popular treatment is 1-Day Full Smile Makeovers with Composite Bonding! See Our Results Below! As the quality of material makes a huge difference, we only use the best composite materials to ensure we get the best results.
How does it work?
Bonding with a composite resin (white filling material) was introduced approximately 50 years ago. The tooth enamel is gently cleaned with a weak acidic gel to prepare the surface before the bonding agent is placed. The dentist will then apply tooth coloured composite resin material in small amounts over a stained, crooked, short, chipped, decayed or broken tooth. A special light is then used to harden and set the material. The material is then polished to perfection. Once complete, the material will look just like natural tooth enamel.
● Results in natural colour
● Predictable aesthetic and functional results
● No drilling of the tooth necessary and therefore no injection required.
● Most cases accomplished in one appointment.
● Reversible in most cases (Bonded composite veneers are reversible)
● No impressions need to be taken and no temporaries are required.
● Future treatment options are wide and varied in most cases.
● Failure is rare and very easy to fix. Can be done directly in the chair therefore reduces costs as cuts out the technicians involvement.
● Suitable for patients of all ages with optimal dental and periodontal (gum) health.